I love being a certified yoga personal trainer because it means I get to work one-on-one (or in very small groups) with you to tailor your yoga practice to your needs. Yoga is accessible to everyone and everyone can benefit. If you have a pose that you know brings you to your comfort zone and you want support in building up the necessary foundation and then breaking through to the other side, I’m here. You have an injury or chronic pain and are looking for something to compliment your physician or physical-therapist-prescribed regimen either physically or mentally? Let’s work together to find the right combo of breath work and physical postures to help you restore balance and health to your body. You have a sport that’s important in your life and you want to know how to build a practice that compliments your sport? Bring it on! Whether you have been practicing for years, are new to yoga, or are returning from a break – let’s empower you to work with your body and develop a practice that fits right into your life so you’ll enjoy keeping up with it.
Benefits of private or small-group sessions:
- Gain confidence in your body and your practice of the postures
- Learn modifications to honor where your body is, especially when dealing with an injury
- Practice other breathing and meditation techniques to reduce stress
- Easier to fit into a busy schedule
- No need to drive to a studio, if in-home is an option
- A fun and meaningful way to connect with family and friends
- Fully customizable!
- Support your other activities such as running, horse riding, swimming, dance, etc
- Build up a strong foundation to bring yourself to new levels in specific poses
What excuses are holding you back from giving yourself the gift of yoga? What is the cost of believing those excuses? Commit to yourself, commit to your practice!
These sessions can be conducted in your home or in a studio space of my designation. Prices will be posted soon. Contact me with questions or, if you’re interested!
Email email@example.com or call 703-635-8229